Skip to main content

Featured

You are searching. For your place.I have prepared. a home for you. You belong here. John 14:2

You are searching.For your place.I have prepared.a home for you.You belong here.John 14:2

Isaiah 43:2 – When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.

Generated Image

Isaiah 43:2 – When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. No matter the waves that try to sweep you aside, God steps beside you, calming the currents and keeping you steady. Know that you need not fear the depths—they're only a test of trust, and He is with you every turn. #BibleVerse #Isaiah432 #TrustGod #FaithJourney #SpiritualStrength #HopeInGod #DailyDevotional #Verseoftheday #ChristianMotivation #GodsPromise #PeacefulWaters #Inspirational #Faithful #FollowHisVoice #Encouragement support, hope, trust, water, journey, faith, calm, reassurance, guided, spiritual

Comments